Everybody has a story. It’s not just your everyday average person who goes out of their way to seek privacy or disappearance. My so called WAKE UP moment came several years ago when I found myself in a situation where emotions ran so high that anger and fear overpowered reason and truth. I suddenly had a situation I couldn’t control and I knew that if I could disappear for a little while time would prove beneficial. That situation was eventually resolved but it sent me into overdrive trying to figure out how this could be done. How many lives could be saved? How many relationships could be preserved? How much longer could a person live in peace rather than in fear?
Whether you are in a bad situation or just curious this ebook will give you EXACTLY what you need! What you are about to be advised on is not a guide on “laying low” or staying out of the way……This is the guide to vanishing into thin air!! Many times you may have wondered if you could walk out your front door and never be seen or heard from again. Well this book will guide you step by step through the process of getting it done should you choose.
To eliminate any confusion, the book is called “Disappear in 24 Hours” and finally after several years of intense research you can get it in the ebook form. Here is the link right here: https://privacyliving.com/products/ In the event that the link fails in the future you can just go to Privacy living and click on “products”.
WARNING: THIS MAY BE TIME SENSITIVE!!!!
I don’t know how long this will be available. It is my sincere hope that it will be a long run but I can’t guarantee that. Within this book are advanced techniques that some individuals and entities don’t want getting out. They could force me to shut it down at any time. Some of you may think I’m just being sensational but I am speaking to those of you who understand the evil in this world. There are people who want to hold you down. Grab this information and take it in.
YOU CAN BE FREE!!
If you are like me you lose more faith in society every time you turn on the TV or walk into a Wal-Mart! I have achieved the level of privacy I wanted several years ago and now I want to share that with you.
WHAT’S IN THE BOOK?
Just as a taste I want to tell you what you are going to get in the book.
1. Ideas on Disguises
2. Advice on electronic tracking when you need to disappear
3. What to do about your vehicle when you need to disappear
4. How to live where nobody will find you
5. How to confuse and frustrate those trying to find you
6. Advice on travel
7. How to exit a hotbed of activity without being apprehended or killed
8. The best places for you to move when you need to get out of town quick!
9. Advice on anonymous income and jobs
10. Advice on relationships with family and friends when you want to disappear
There are many more great concepts within this book but most importantly you can start from any point in your privacy life and pick up this book. It will guide you from hour 1 through hour 24 on going from current situation to vanished from the face of the earth!!
Check it out here https://privacyliving.com/products/
1. Those that talk about “individual liberties”
2. Those that advocate for states’ rights
3. Those that want “to make the world a better place”
4. “The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule”
5. Those that are interested in “defeating the Communists”
6. Those that believe “that the interests of one’s own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations”
7. Anyone that holds a “political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful, or undesirable”
8. Anyone that possesses an “intolerance toward other religions”
9. Those that “take action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animals”
13. “The Patriot Movement”
14. “Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians”
15. Members of the Family Research Council
16. Members of the American Family Association
17. Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States “are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the ‘North American Union'”
18. Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol
19. Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform
20. Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition
21. Members of the Christian Action Network
22. Anyone that is “opposed to the New World Order”
23. Anyone that is engaged in “conspiracy theorizing”
24. Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21
25. Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps
26. Anyone that “fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations”
27. The militia movement
28. The sovereign citizen movement
29. Those that “don’t think they should have to pay taxes”
30. Anyone that “complains about bias”
31. Anyone that “believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia”
32. Anyone that “is frustrated with mainstream ideologies”
33. Anyone that “visits extremist websites/blogs”
34. Anyone that “establishes website/blog to display extremist views”
35. Anyone that “attends rallies for extremist causes”
36. Anyone that “exhibits extreme religious intolerance”
37. Anyone that “is personally connected with a grievance”
38. Anyone that “suddenly acquires weapons”
39. Anyone that “organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology”
40. “Militia or unorganized militia”
41. “General right-wing extremist”
42. Citizens that have “bumper stickers” that are patriotic or anti-U.N.
43. Those that refer to an “Army of God”
44. Those that are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”
45. Those that are “anti-global”
48. Those that “believe in conspiracy theories”
49. Those that have “a belief that one’s personal and/or national ‘way of life’ is under attack”
50. Those that possess “a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism”
51. Those that would “impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)”
52. Those that would “insert religion into the political sphere”
53. Anyone that would “seek to politicize religion”
54. Those that have “supported political movements for autonomy”
55. Anyone that is “anti-abortion”
56. Anyone that is “anti-Catholic”
57. Anyone that is “anti-nuclear”
58. “Rightwing extremists”
59. “Returning veterans”
60. Those concerned about “illegal immigration”
61. Those that “believe in the right to bear arms”
62. Anyone that is engaged in “ammunition stockpiling”
63. Anyone that exhibits “fear of Communist regimes”
64. “Anti-abortion activists”
65. Those that are against illegal immigration
66. Those that talk about “the New World Order” in a “derogatory” manner
67. Those that have a negative view of the United Nations
68. Those that are opposed “to the collection of federal income taxes”
69. Those that supported former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr
70. Those that display the Gadsden Flag (“Don’t Tread On Me”)
71. Those that believe in “end times” prophecies
72. Evangelical Christians