Is the US military training new recruits to take over the United States and implement martial law? What used to be conspiracy theory is now coming to fruition as reality.
“Our current and past strategies can no longer hold. We are facing environments that the masters of war never foresaw. We are facing a threat that requires us to redefine doctrine and the force in radically new and different ways. The future army will confront a highly sophisticated urban-centric threat that will require that urban operations become the core requirement for the future land-force. The threat is clear. Our direction remains to be defined. The future is urban.”
-“Megacities: Urban Future, the Emerging Complexity,” a Pentagon training video created by the Army for U.S. Special Operations Command (courtesy of: http://www.zerohedge.com
Apparently the US military is planning for a frightening, dystopic future, along the lines of Mad Max, where urban cities are hellish, crime ridden, gang-controlled areas.
Read more: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-02-14/coming-soon-city-near-you-us-militarys-plan-take-over-america
If you haven’t been paying attention to the news, now is a good time to pull your head out of the proverbial sand. Here’s a summary of what’s going on if you don’t know and a primer on 2007. In the year 2007, financial markets in the US began to meltdown because banks were loaning money to anyone, including home owners, who had a pulse. But the market can only bear so many bad loans, including the credit default swaps, that were a part of the big Wall Street Casino. Essentially, bankers and “investors” were gambling on things that didn’t even exist. And as a result, real people lost their homes, lost money in the stock market and tens of thousands of Americans lost jobs. This event had ripple effects for years and was considered the 2nd great American depression. And we all collectively lost when Bush and the US Congress decided to give these bankers a whole bunch of tax money to bail them out. Go watch “The Big Short” and it will explain it better than I can. We specialize in privacy, not financial issues.
Fast forward to September 2016. The banks and “investors” didn’t learn any lessons from the 2007/2008 financial meltdown. Why would they? The US Taxpayer bailed them out. And now the word on the street is that the banks that were “too big to fail” are even bigger. And you know what they say, the bigger they are the harder they fall. And when they fall this time, it’s going to hurt us all. no one is safe! But to make things worse this time, Europe is involved. Deutsche Bank of Germany is rumored to be having the same problems that US investment firms were having. It’s time to make some tough decisions if you have any money in the market. Read more here:
We are living in uncertain times as you know, and we all must all work together to hold the frayed ends of humanity together as evil threatens to tear us apart. Today my contribution to you is a reminder that you need to secure a stable business for yourself to fall back on if and when your “steady job” gets converted to a lay off. This is a real threat to all and I recommend sharing this message to all. This election is going to have serious consequences even if your favorite candidate wins.
If Hillary Wins
Unfortunately the Libertarian and Green parties don’t have a chance so you can think what you want there. Back here in reality we have 2 real possibilities for president. If Clinton wins you can expect at minimum 4 years of the same thing we had for the past 8, but there is a factor I haven’t seen mentioned anywhere else. Donald Trump has been setting up his run for President for a long time. He may have some overseas companies but many of the more than 500 companies he owns are right here in America. If Clinton wins, Trump will not feel welcome in America and he will promptly move as many of his companies overseas. The ones that stay (like his Hotels) will do what you can imagine: They will bring in cheaper “undocumented” labor. This is bad for you and all other current US residents. It could start a new Great Depression.
If Trump Wins
On the other hand, a Trump win will not be so squeaky clean either. While I think Trump is hands down the better option we all have to consider that there are some very powerful people that really hate the ideas of America, freedom, and Capitalism. They are more in love with wealth re-distribution and “governing” the people. If Trump wins, these people will pull every dirty trick in the book to bring down America under Trump’s watch. They will pull their businesses out of America and they will try to hurt the job market so that John Q Public suffers and when they complain, the trouble makers will be right there to say “See we tried to warn you about Trump”. This could be a manufactured Great Depression. Meanwhile, what will you be doing to provide for your family?
How to Provide in Crisis
It all leads back to this: You must find an income source that will stand strong in the face of depression. In his book “How to Survive the End of the World as We Know it”, James Wesley Rawles advises that you must consider something others won’t want to do. Dangerous, dirty or hard is what Rawles suggests. I personally recommend dirty or hard but not too dangerous. In the world we live in today an OSHA official might declare any job dangerous but that isn’t what I mean. Just don’t take huge safety risks in your second career. I am a living testament to dangerous jobs. It is how I survived for a long time and I have the scars to prove it. In a dangerous job you can’t make any income or provide for your family if you get hurt, so take a hard or dirty job. Rawles suggests something to the effect of a septic pump service but also suggests an internet/ mail order business if you are organized.
The beauty of starting your business is that you can get it going and have it running if you lose your job. However, if you really can’t run a business, your last resort would be to get a job doing one of those jobs that nobody likes for a paycheck. My advice is to get moving on that right now. You don’t want to be looking for a job when everybody else gets laid off. Rawles suggests things like sanitation workers or sewer technicians. Dirty jobs but while everyone else is starving you will be bringing home a check. The biggest thing you need to understand is you need to get moving on this one today.
Be sure to share this article with the people you care about. (or the people you know may be trying to mooch off of you when things go bad).
This message is for everybody. For police officers that are in the current struggle of our nation you probably already know these things but you can use this as a check list. For all others who may have someone trying to hunt you every day these techniques can benefit you as well. Police officers have to constantly look over their shoulder for the obvious reason that they may run into a former client, fresh out of prison and ready for revenge, but the political climate today has put that worry in second place. Now officers have to worry about entitled drug addicts on the George Soros payroll coming out of nowhere. This is also the case if you happen to support any cause that these people find offensive, even if you are John Q Citizen. Here is a simple list of tips that police officers use for off duty safety and privacy when they are off duty.
- Have a plan for your family if you run into trouble: It is important to know that you may remember a bad acquaintance from your past when you run into them at the mall. Your wife will have no idea who this person is. It is important for you to make a clear and concise plan with your family that if you tell them to “go home”, they do so without question or hesitation. Talking about this and reminding your spouse before going out every time is important.
- Get a burner car: In the past I have written extensively about the burner phone (and you should have one) but if you feel you are being hunted you need a burner car. This is just a basic piece of junk that you pay $1000-$1500 for and you just use to drive to work. Just throw some liability insurance on this one and know that you can do anything you want with this one. You want some examples? Ram your way out of illegal roadblocks, Run over anyone shooting at you, practice your stunt driving in vacant parking lots, and best of all when the angry rioters show up and set cars on fire you won’t mind. If you get the right kind of burner car, they may even pass over you thinking you are one of them, or are so poor they feel sorry for you!
- Put your nice car in somebody else’s name: I always say I’m not afraid of the government, but those rogue employees are a different story. Whether you are a police officer or not, you know just about anybody can check the tags on your car. Move the ownership of your car to a friend or get an LLC for the vehicle.
- Use a different address: This is a big issue for police because they are always expected to live where they say they live. Officer or not, you need to avoid living where you say you live. This is not just about you; this is about your family’s safety. Move your home into the name of a friend or relative, or an LLC. If you have to but don’t live in a place where someone can easily find out.
- Shave down your friend list: People talk and unfortunately a friend of a friend stopping by your house or your social media page could get some ideas if he gets upset for no reason. Only deal with close friends. All others are just going to have to stay away. This means no big parties at your house. In fact, if you follow rule #4 above you shouldn’t have any visitors.
- Always Pack Heat: There is a lot of shaming in the media and there are a lot of jabs being thrown by politicians right now regarding guns. Don’t fall for it. Take it from a guy who has been in shoot outs with and without guns. Being without a gun is a helpless feeling. Take it everywhere.
- Look the Part of John Q Citizen: On your days off grow your facial hair and try to look as normal as possible. Don’t wear police stuff. The only police item you should have on your person is a gun (or 2).
- Get your Food to Go: Get everything to go. Sometimes you have to go out and do things with your family but that should be kept to a minimum. Unfortunately, with the political climate you will probably want to only go to restaurants in a different town from the one you work in.
- Stop signs are optional at this point: I would never tell anybody to willingly violate the law but you have to make a good judgement for yourself and your family here. Is it worth making a complete stop at a stop sign or red light just to be shot at if you are in the wrong neighborhood? Keep moving while you are in your car. It will slow some bullets down but you have no way of defending yourself while you are trapped in your car seat. On that note, you should always keep a safe distance from the car in front of you. I consider a safe distance, the distance it takes me to get the car up to a speed to ram my way out of the situation.
- Secure your home like Fort Knox. I don’t think this needs explanation, but you need to do everything you can to make it unappealing and unhealthy for a burglar or homicidal maniac to get inside your house. You should never have to shoot anybody if it is well secured, but have the guns ready to go to.
If you are a concealed handgun license holder and you have never considered what to do if you were forced to defend yourself, you should think long and hard about different scenarios, your rights and how to exercise them. Imagine being attacked or defending your family, using your 2nd Amendment rights and then imagine what happens when the police arrive. It’s a scary thought all around. Who will defend you? What do you say?
Texas Law Shield has videos and articles on real life scenarios and legal suggestions for those who have handgun permits. We always hope that we never have to use them, but just in case, here you go:
Last spring, there were some severe storms that passed through my region of the country, creating serious concern amongst my family and friends. Multiple tornadoes were spotted in the area and all the weather information services that we rely upon were directing residents to take cover and prepare for some serious and potentially deadly storms. Based upon past experience and knowledge of my region, I took the warnings very seriously and I must admit that I felt a little bit powerless.
Normally I feel pretty prepared; we’re never prepared enough, but a certain level of preparation gives us a sense of well-being and allows one to sleep better at night. But when a tornado rolls into town, knowing the magnitude of death and destruction that can be caused, you start to second guess how prepared you are.
My family sheltered in place during the storm. Since we don’t have a storm shelter or bunker, we hurried into a room/closet area where there are no windows in our home. Luckily, the storm passed over within an hour or so and things returned to normal. But during the storm, some well-layed plans didn’t happen as they were supposed to. And Murphy’s Law was in play (What can go wrong will go wrong)! Here are some lessons we learned and want to share with you so that you are better prepared.
- Have batteries on hand. Inevitably, something that uses batteries will need more than you expect. Common battery sizes to stock are AA, AAA, 3V, 9V, C and D. Check your equipment for what you commonly use.
- Expect things to fail. Murphy’s Law is always in play. Test anything you think that might be vital during an emergency. Then check it again. My phone failed and I couldn’t call anyone during the emergency. My wife’s battery on her phone went dead. Bad planning!
- Put supplies in the room that you will be sheltering in. You need water and snacks. If you will be there for a long period of time (more than 8 hrs), then your plan should include things like real food, entertainment (playing cards, games), portable toilet (plastic 5 gallon bucket w/ lid works), weather radio, basic first aid kit and more.
- Prepare for stress and heat or cold. During our experience, the electricity was out at our home and the house got hot fast. A bunch of people cramped into a small area tend to create lots of heat and tempers can flare. Have hot or cold weather clothing. Cold drinks go a long way when it’s hot; chemical heat packs and warm clothes help if there’s extreme cold.
- Flashlight and basic tools. Sometimes overlooked – a flashlight is worth it’s weight in gold during an emergency. Include some basic tools like hammer, screw drivers, crowbar, etc. You may have to break through debris to get outside of your house after a storm. Put them near the emergency supplies/storm closet.
- Technology will let you down – go old school. Develop different strategies for getting what you need from different sources. For example, during the storm I thought I could depend on my phone’s weather app; The app failed, then my phone froze. Luckily, I had my trusty old weather radio and lots of batteries! A land line phone may be an option too, if satellite phone is not affordable.